Design & Testing Engineer
Time Commitment: Full-time
Start Date: Immediately
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Are you ready to join a company where you can believe in what you do, work with great people and work with a product that helps answer a global need?
You are invited to join us at Sensoterra where we envision a balance between water & soil. We believe this is achieved by improving land health and grower profitability.
We empower better decision making for land management through smart soil moisture measurements.
At Sensoterra you will be guided by, our three values of Sustainability : Partnerships : Scalability
Where you will build solutions for sustainable positive impact and work in trusted partnerships for collaboration and growth. You will create and deliver scalable solutions.
Sensoterra was established in 2014 as a spin-off of nature restoration venture Land Life Company. You will be joining a private company, focused on reducing water use globally with IoT and providing affordable data at scale. This year, we are experiencing rapid growth and will significantly increase both technical and commercial teams. Are you an eager professional who will help us grow our business to the next level?
You will join as the newest member of the Sensoterra team. Our office is located in the Amsterdam Science Park with a global clientele base. In your role, you will work as part of our Engineering team. You will work on a number of exciting new development projects that require a lot of testing in the design, development and mass production stages. You will be part of the team that develops world-class products that are pushing the boundaries of Ag-tech and IoT.
Your role will be to help ensure our products are robust and scalable. You will help ensure we meet our high-quality standards and deliver products that meet our customer expectations.
You will help ensure we are data led in our own decision making by developing a deep understanding of how our products behave in the field, and how we can continuously improve.
If you are motivated, detail-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you!
- Perform internal testing projects and help manage external tests
- Ensure all products work as they were designed to, and meet specifications
- Work within our engineering and technical support teams
- Develop a deep understanding of our technology and products and how they work in the field
- Detailed data analysis to make better technical decisions
- Identify potential improvements and how to increase customer satisfaction
Our ideal candidate has:
- Proven work experience within a small team, and takes responsibility
- Self-starter who can be trusted to work through detailed tasks
- Enjoys hands-on testing and trying different methodologies to ensure something works
- Can communicate test results clearly so others can analyse
- Skilled in CAD is a plus
- An affinity of IoT or Agribusiness is a plus
- Technical Bachelor degree or equivalent qualifications
- Must be able to work in both Dutch and English
- Must have a valid working permit for The Netherlands
What we offer
- A front row seat at one of the most progressive innovative IoT Precision Ag companies
- Fun colleagues and a cutting edge technology
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth
- A broad scope of responsibilities
- Work experience on a global level
- Offices located in a brand new building on the Amsterdam Science Park
- A competitive start-up salary, pension, 25 days paid vacation and daily free lunches
Please submit your CV and motivation to letter to email@example.com.
We aim to onboard our new team member as soon as possible.