Time Commitment: Full-time
Start Date: Immediately
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Are you ready to join a company where you can believe in what you do, work with great people and sell a product that helps answer a global need.
We invite you to join us at Sensoterra where we envision a balance between water & soil. We believe this is achieved by improving land health and grower profitability
We empower better decision making for land management through smart soil moisture measurements
We believe in, and are guided by, our three values of Sustainability : Partnerships : Scalability
We build solutions for sustainable positive impact. We work in trusted partnerships for collaboration and growth. We create and deliver scalable solutions.
Sensoterra was established in 2014 as a spin-off of nature restoration venture Land Life Company. We are a private company, focused on reducing water use globally with IoT and providing affordable data at scale. This year, we are experiencing rapid growth and will significantly increase customer development and support. We are looking for an eager professional, to help us grow our business to the next level.
The Sensoterra team consists of 10 team members. Our office is located in the Amsterdam Science Park with a global clientele base. In your role, you will work closely with the Sales & Marketing teams, as well as the Supply Chain and Customer Success Managers. Our ideal candidate is ambitious and looking to grow with the company.
Your role will be to help create a great customer sales journey. Helping people understand our benefits, and help them find the best solutions for their needs. Following up on each customer and helping them get started and later converting their proof of concepts into full product rollouts.
You will help improve customer satisfaction and referral rates and assist the Sales Director in the day to day operations.
If you are motivated, results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you!
- Support our Sales team
- Follow up on each customer and help convert them at every stage in the process
- Complete order processing
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients, by phone and email
- Improve customer satisfaction and referral rates
Our ideal candidate has:
- Proven work experience within a small team, and takes responsibility
- Self-starter who thrives under pressure
- Enjoys hands-on learning and development
- Affinity of IoT or Agribusiness is a plus
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Pipedrive, Zendesk)
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- 3-5 years experience in a relevant role
- Bachelor degree or equivalent qualifications
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, other a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a valid working permit for The Netherlands
What we offer
- A front row seat at one of the most progressive innovative IoT Precision Ag companies
- Fun colleagues and a high energy environment
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth
- A broad scope of responsibilities
- Work experience on a global level
- Offices located in a brand new building on the Amsterdam Science Park
- A competitive start-up salary, with 25 days paid vacation and daily free lunches
Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
We aim to onboard our new sales team member as soon as possible.