Technical Product Owner
32-40 hours per week, location Houten (NL)
BSc/+ preferably ICT or system engineering, eventually logistics or business administration with affinity for ICT
Starting date: as soon as possible
At Sensoterra you help managing the most important resource of our planet: water. 'At Sensoterra, we make sense of water.' Our wireless soil moisture sensors are used around the world for water management and contribute very concretely to saving water and better land use. We are an IoT pioneer and we collaborate with the biggest players in that area.
We are looking for someone who will 'own' our products. You coordinate our suppliers (for example components, services) and development (R&D) partners 'like a boss' and you maintain the balance between technology, user experience and business requirements.
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of integrated systems
- Able to keep the overview over our portfolio of hardware, firmware, software and integrations
- A vision on the future, the ability to create a roadmap for the future
- Flexibility, accuracy and enthusiasm
- Frequent contact with Value Added Resellers and end users (requirements management and second line support)
- You don't have to be a programmer, but you are not afraid of a script or some code
If you can offer us the above characteristics, we will teach you everything about our sensors, systems and soil moisture!
What do we have to offer? A challenging, international job with an innovative company (we own several patents) which is world leader in wireless soil moisture sensors for water management. Of course we offer a good salary, 26 paid vacation days and a laptop to use. We are a young and dynamic team, which is not so big yet, so your contribution will have a lot of impact and there are many options for growth. Our office is centrally located and very well accessible both by car or by public transportation.
Interested? Send and email with your CV to René Voogt