Hiring! Graphic Design Intern
Are you looking for a role in an international, dynamic, and open environment full of opportunities? Are you looking for a commercial role to make a difference? Join us as our Graphic Design Intern!
Location: Houten, The Netherlands
Sensoterra is a dynamic and innovative technology company at the forefront of smart soil moisture monitoring solutions. Our cutting-edge IoT sensors and data-driven insights empower users around the world to optimize water management practices in irrigation, conserve resources, and maximize yields. We operate in three verticals: precision agriculture, smart city/landscaping, and water governance. The commercial team is looking to bring on a graphic design intern to support in creation and updating of marketing collateral.
Provide support in day-to-day tasks within the marketing team and create visual aspects of print and digital marketing materials.
- Support the Marketing Team with graphics, artwork, ideation, and creative output support on all Marketing initiatives and activities
- Create print, digital, and marketing materials including but not limited to Print materials, Flyers, Folders, Banners, White Papers, eBooks, Case Studies, GIF, and static content for newsletters, Advertorials, Advertising, and additional collateral where needed
- Competitor research and benchmarking
- Manage dedicated and set small-scale projects independently
- Need to be enrolled in an accredited Bachelor/Master program during the entire internship period
- Training in Graphic Design
- Demonstrate graphic design skills and a strong portfolio
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and MS Office software suites
- Animation experience a plus
- Language: ideally fluent in English
- Strong creativity and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Able to work in an international work environment
- Interest in technology and earth sciences
- Flexibility, adaptability, and a positive “can-do” attitude are a must
WHAT WE OFFER
Sensoterra is a growing company in a new and exciting, international market – Join this innovative company with a strong global market position in wireless soil moisture sensors for water management. Our customers and prospects are all over the world.
- Monthly internship allowance
- Travel cost reimbursement (if more than 10km away from the office)
- One holiday day per month – plus a day off on your birthday!
- Mac laptop
If this position sounds interesting, please send your CV and cover letter in your application. If you have additional questions, you can send me, Jessica Nuboer, a message at jessica.nuboer[at]sensoterra.com.
View the vacancy on LinkedIn